This project comprised of a new 10,000 square metre, five-storey hospital building within the existing hospital grounds. The new building accommodates a new emergency department and emergency medical unit, clinical support services, coronary care unit, acute inpatient beds, operating theatres and day surgery unit.
Works Executed under the contract comprised of the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the complete electrical and communications services installation, whilst integrating with existing infrastructure in a working hospital environment, including:
- General and Essential Power.
- Lighting and Lighting Control System.
- Monitored Emergency Lighting.
- New Internal Non-Essential Main Switchboard.
- New Internal Essential Main Distribution Board.
- New Distribution Boards and Sub-Main Cabling throughout.
- New CAT 6A Structured Cabling System throughout.
- UPS System to Operating Theatres.
Early Works that were also conducted by Stowe Australia included:
- New External Essential Main Switchboard.
- New 2 x 750kVA and 1 x 1000kVA Padmount Substation Transformers.
- New External 910kVA Generator in Enclosure.
- Installation of New Sub-Main Cabling to existing Hospital Buildings and co-ordinating changeover of supplies in a working hospital environment.