This project comprised of a new four‐storey clinical extension to the existing hospital including improved access to a wider range of services and departments including cardiology, a new Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratory, ICU, paediatrics and emergency, and includes new operating theatres, ambulance entrance and main entry, and in-patient ward.
Works Executed under the contract comprised of the supply, installation, testing and commissioning of the complete electrical and communications services installation, whilst integrating with existing infrastructure in a working hospital environment, including:
- General, Essential and UPS Power.
- Lighting and Lighting Control System.
- Monitored Emergency Lighting.
- New Internal Essential, Non-Essential and UPS Main Switchboards.
- New Distribution Boards and Sub-Main Cabling throughout.
- New CAT 6A Structured Cabling System throughout.
- New UPS Systems
- New Internal 880kVA Generator
NECA Excellance Awards State Finalist 2015 – Commercial Large Project Category (NSW)